Information about getting to and from school
Kiss and Ride
- Our school has a Kiss and Ride area in the parking lot by door 8. This is the only place where you can drop off or pick up your child. Please drop your child off before 8:40 to ensure that your child is on-time for class.
- Younger children are encouraged to travel to and from school with older children from their neighborhoods or their parents.
- You may meet your children at door #7 at dismissal time.
- Kindergarten students who walk must be picked up at door #7 by someone who is in 7th grade or older.
- You will be notified of your child's designated bus stop by the end of August. You should reinforce the rules for safe unloading and loading of buses and expected behavior on buses and at bus stops. Students may only ride their designated bus.